pages

background

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Mr. Mom

Well tonight I had a youth event to go to and Bryan got to stay home with Eli and just be DAD (with out Mom to come to the rescue).   I pumped a bottle for him and he had a little bit of reserve in the freezer... side note, Elijah is hitting a growth spurt and wants to eat EVERY hour to two hours, ugh, keeps me busy! :) 

I must say I was not sure how the night would go considering Bryan has had his share of learning and with Elijah's eating patterns lately I just knew I was going to have to go home...I know we both are learning parenting right now but I at least had babysitting experiences when I was younger. (Honey, don't worry I will spare your stories... :) )

When I got home he had all the chores done, Eli was BATHED and fed and put in bed, he also gathered all the trash...wow, what a husband and dad. I must say I have the best man on the planet.  Thank you honey for being so wonderful and helping me.  (Now he has a little taste of how my whole day goes).

No comments: