pages

background

Monday, July 06, 2009

too curious for his own good

Elijah is so inquisitive. He watches EVERYTHING and absorbs as much as he can. This week he learned how to drink out of a straw. He got a juice box at Chick Fil A and loved it!!!

It's amazing how fast they grow and figure things out. Yesterday I was picking up his room and knew he was pulling things out of the drawers but figured I would get to that after and there was no sense in me picking up every blanket and putting it back because he would just pull it out again. :) So I went about my business...when I turned around to check on him he had figured out how to pull the bottom drawer out, stand on it and was working on the next so that he could climb his dresser. REALLY??? Isn't he too young for that.

2 comments:

UB said...

Elijah, what a great name!! Lovew it!

Anonymous said...

nice post. thanks.