pages

background

Thursday, June 22, 2006

On your mark, get set, GO!

This is how the summer has been so far. Literally a race from one city to the next then one country to the next...
I am so sorry, I am aware that it has been a month since I updated my blog last. What a busy summer so far. I have been on the go for a month now. By the end of June I will have slept in my own bed only 5 times. I literally have been living out of a bag.
When the interns arrived we literally began our race...an "Amazing Race". We started in Prague where they got off the planes. They were handed a clue and off they went. We had to go from clue to clue to find our final destination...Malenovice. It was a 2 day race. Our team went from last to first. Way to go team Serbia!




One of the obstacles consisted of us rowing a boat down the river and accomplishing tasks as we went...rowing backwards, jumping out of the boat and going over a bridge to then jump back in the boat..it was rainy and fun!





After the race we ended up at our trianing center in Malenovice. It was a great time to spend with all the interns from all the different countries...Slovenia, Czech, Serbia, Slovakia, Latvia, Poland, Croatia and Ukraine. It led to great conversations about different cultures, lives, experiences and interests. What an amazing week of training.

No comments: