pages

background

Thursday, October 05, 2006

PASSION 07

Dear friend and family,

This year I am thankful to be part of a movement of God here in the states that will spread through Slovakia. JaJa and Anka, two college Slovaks have been given the opportunity to come to the states for Passion 07.


This is Anka and JaJa

This past summer I had the privledge to work with Anka all summer and also get to know Jaja quite a bit. They are amazing women that are passionate about the Lord. They will be arriving on December 30th and staying until January 7th. They will be living with me and Bryan (when they get here he will be my new husband of 3 weeks!) during their time here. We are excited to have them and be part of this journey with them.

I would like to ask you to prayerfully consider partnering with me to help sponsor them. Your commitment would be to pray for JaJa and Anka and help cover their costs of $1,500 each. That cost covers their plane tickets, meals, and a few minor expenses during their time in the states. In addition, they are raising funds to help obtain their visas and cover their travel expenses inside of Slovakia.

If you are interested in sponsoring Anka and JaJa, here is how you can contribute:

1. Please send a check made out to JosiahVenture, by Oct. 30

2. Please write on the memo line: Passion Project #36070.

3. Please include a note in the envelope with your and Anka and JaJa's names. (We have one project number for the 12 raising funds, so this information is important.)

4. Please send an email to me and let me know the following:

a. The check number you sent
b. The total amount
c. Date you mailed the check

Please send the check and note to:

JosiahVenture
P.O. Box 4317
Wheaton, IL 60189-4317

All contributions are tax-deductible.

Please let me know if you have any questions. In the meantime, thank you for your continued partnership as we reach the youth in Eastern Europe for Christ.

1 comment:

ZuzkaMoravcik said...

Hey!! Glad you found my blog :) I found yours too ;) well I heard about the great news (Slovakians coming to the US), I'm really thinking about joining Passion 07 but I have troubles with accomodation so I have no clue if I'm gonna be there but it would be great time to meet you and also my Slovakian friends :) we'll see if we see each other
well congratulations on your upcoming wedding - I had no idea!!
Talk to you soon, hopefully ;)