pages

background

Tuesday, November 02, 2010

Happy Fall

Today has been a chilly day but so nice at the same time. I really enjoy the fall weather. Time for fires, coffee, soups, cuddling and blankets...

Please bear with me if I am in rambling mood and I just got up from a much enjoyed/needed nap. I wish I could sleep the whole 2 hours my son sleeps. I seem to wake up after an hour. Sad! I decided I needed to update some... I should have some more finalized pictures of the kids rooms soon. Eva's is getting "organized" while Elijah's looks like a used car lot with all his toy cars. Speaking of cars, Elijah LOVES the 'Cars' movie. And by LOVE I mean we watch it every day and he mocks it...can anyone say, "Cars 2 PLEASE PLEASE come out soon!" He is definitely all boy. (except for when I paint his toe nails, LOL...but he is 2, who cares, right? HA!)

Bryan and I are almost finished organizing and cleaning out our closet... I should have taken a before picture, you would be shocked. Now on to discovering and coming up with more projects. :)

This past month our sweet friends Ben and Kandice got married October 23rd at my parents house in Jasper. It was a beautiful fall wedding! Ben has lived with us for the past year and a half. Now we are being blessed with both of them moving in with us and they will be returning from their honeymoon this week. We are so excited to have them with us.

















As for Halloween. Elijah was a race car, or at least his costume was. We could not get him to wear it. The one time he tried it on was my chance for a picture. Maybe I can try to get it on him again. Oh well. He stayed home with his Nana and Papa so Bryan and I could go out on a date. THANK YOU Nana and Papa!

Enough rambling for now, on to hang out with Elijah, who just got up from his nap.


No comments: