pages

background

Monday, October 31, 2005

Slovak Paintball

How many of us have experienced the fun action of paintball in our lives??

Some friends from Serbia came into town yesterday and we decided we were going to go play paintball at the last minute. I will admit, I was a little nervous because I did not want to get clobbered by all the guys and I knew that getting hit hurt. I decided to join the guys in this adventure...(picture below is the teams that played against each other...yes, I am the one with the red sleeves and the sassy mask on. HAHA) I know, I know...we all look REALLY tough.



When we first arrived I looked at this old run down building as was beginning to wonder how safe this adventure of paintball was going to be. We ended up playing in this old run down hotel that looked as if it was bombed out at some point. It was defintily not a safe place by any means.. haha (picture below)



We split up into teams and had a great time (4 on 4). When we were choosing teams I was sure to let the guys know that they need not be intimidated because I was a female because I would probably kick all their butts anyways. :)

The funny thing is my team actually won most of the rounds and I only got hit a few times. I have bruises to prove it. It was really neat running around through this old run down hotel, although not the safest paintball zone, it was still really cool. We hid behind walls and in rooms, sniped people from windows and had a couple of floors we could go up and down hide from people.

No comments: