pages

background

Thursday, October 27, 2005

Trials and Tribulations...getting connected and caught up

First of all I want to appologize for not updating this sooner. My parents came to visit for a few weeks and I planned on updating and posting some pictures of our adventure then my computer crashed (hard drive failed and might have lost most of my data)...right now I am borrowing a friends computer until I get mine back. I am sending it to the states for repair.
I will continue to have my friends computer until probably the end of November. I am doing my best to keep in contact with you all but with out my computer it is difficult because all your information was on there. I do have access to email but it is limited right now so please forgive me if I do not respond in a timly manner. I will be in touch as often as I can until I get my computer back.
Also, the "local" phone number I sent out to all of you is connected to my computer so you can leave me msgs but I just can not answer the calls because the computer I am using does not have a mic...if that makes sense. :)

Thank you all for your support and prayers. I will continue to keep you updated.

No comments: