pages

background

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

“From one man He made every nation of men….”


After camp Mike, Ryan, Ben and I decided to go to the Tatry mountains for a little Q.T. It was much needed. We wanted to have a few hours with the Lord before we headed of to Serbia.
It was beautiful where I was. The day was perfect. There was a cool breeze coming off the lake where I was sitting and I could see the fish swimming around in front of me.





During my time with the Lord, I read Act 17:26-27 –
“From one man he made every nation of men, that they should inhabit the whole earth, and he determined the times set for them and the exact places where they should live. God did this so that men would seek him and perhaps reach out for him and find him, though he is not far from each one of us.”
I feel it is so true that God placed me exactly where I am for His glory and purpose. WOW! When I start to have fears of going back to the states the Lord reaffirms to me that He has a purpose (besides me wonderful fiance’) and that I need to trust Him. It’s comforting to me when I start to feel like maybe I am not where I should be or wonder where God will have me go next that I don’t need to worry about it and that He already knows…He is in control. I am thankful for him placing me here in Slovakia (Eastern Europe)…I have gained a broader perspective on life and the life of those around me. The statement, “From one man He made every nation of men…..” – after living here, that has a whole new meaning to me. We are all children of God and what an honor that is.

No comments: