pages

background

Monday, March 14, 2011

Bathroom cabinet makeover

Really?? Has it been a month already. Time sure flies by when you have two kids. Those of you with more than two...not sure how you do it yet.

Evangeline is now 3 months old, she is growing sooo fast! She has been a joy. Elijah is talking up a storm and will be 3 this summer. Hard to believe. In between the kids I work on projects here and there and need to get better at putting the pictures up of the few I have completed. My list keeps getting longer and longer. LOL






































Here is a cabinet I redid for our bathroom. I wanted one over the toilet and they are so expensive. I just could not find one I was willing to spend the money on. We were given some cabinets from some friends who were redoing their kitchen...so I sanded and painted and WHALA! Makes the bathroom a little more cozy. :)



















1 comment:

Ashley said...

LOVE IT!!!