pages

background

Saturday, February 05, 2011

no more hitting the snooze button

Just in the past two days Elijah has discovered that he can now come OUT of his room when he wakes up in the morning and makes his way to our room. He has been in a big boy bed since the summer so we have been lucky that he has not figured this out before now. I wish I could be a fly on the wall as he runs down the hall to us so proud that he has figured this out because when he enters our room he peaks around the door, comes in and says "I'm awake...I want my dinner and juice". LOL (yes, he gets breakfast, lunch and dinner mixed up, ha) Though it was so nice to "hit the snooze" and ignore his shout outs for mom and dad for an extra 15 minutes it is also sweet to have him come crawl in the bed with us so proud.

I can't believe how big he has gotten. Too cute for words.

1 comment:

Laina said...

aw how cute!