pages

background

Wednesday, February 09, 2011

Why didn't I know about this 10 months ago...


I don't know how many of you are in or have been in the season of life of MATERNITY. With that goes the pre-belly and after belly awkward sizes...nothing seems to fit right. Maternity is too big and old clothes, you're just not there yet. That is where I am now. But these little bundle of joys are SOOO worth it.

Not only that, it seems every time I am pregnant I end up having to do something that I need a dress for. Check out this dress, it is too cute... I am honestly thinking of buying it just to have for the next pregnancy. :)




You can find this dress at http://www.shabbyapple.com















They also have TONS of other CUTE CUTE things. Here is some things I am looking at...








































































There is so many things on this site...everything from jewelry to kids clothing too...so fun!


ENJOY!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I want that ring!