pages

background

Saturday, February 05, 2011

potty time


We are working on his potty training right now. We are not pushing the subject with the new baby and all but making our way. He is very curious and wants to "go to the big potty" but still has not figured it out. I keep my niece during the week and she is fully potty trained. She and Eli are the same age. So I am hoping this encourages him.

So far two things have happened...
1- he wanted to use the potty and when I returned to check on him he was playing IN the potty with his toy boat.
2- he again wanted to potty, sat on the potty for 30 minutes while I was getting ready for the day and when he got off, he peed in the floor... really???

I know we are close but still have a way to go. Hopefully sooner than later.

Here is the Barton home during the week....



4 comments:

Ashley said...

hahahaha!! that picture is histerical!

Jennifer said...

It's funny that she's reading a book at the same time. And that Eli was playing with his boat in the toilet!!

A-town said...

that is SO funny! And I love the pic

Laina said...

hahaha! leeann that is HILARIOUS!!! and the picture is perfect!