pages

background

Thursday, May 11, 2006

MACs for dummies

Okay so I have been on line for over an hour now to try and update my webpage...Macs are supposed to be the easiest computer to operate and very user friendly especially for those of us who are what you call "computer illiterate" or in my case, my computers hate me!

I knew that Mac came out with a new webpage program called iWeb and it is synced to all your programs and really easy. Well I have yet to figure out how to use it and thought I could still use the old .mac homepage until I figured it out. Well folks, I am not so sure that is the case because it will not let me do that.

I hope you can be patient with me while I figure out what I am supposed to do. I want to post new pictuers and keep you updated with all the people I meet...but first things first, gotta figure out this new program. Hopefully it will not take too long and it will be ready in no time.

No comments: